ATTENTION Artists! America’s Most Sought-After Vocal Coach Presents…
An Exclusive, Career-Changing 21 Day
VIP Quarantine Challenge!
Social Distancing = Self Discipline
If you’re a glass-half-full kind of person, than maybe you have already started using this time to practice more consistently and make serious progress with your vocal development. If you don’t naturally see the positive in every situation, that’s OK!
There aren’t many positives to social distancing and economic crisis BUT, there’s very little we can do other than stay home and keep washing our hands! 👐🚰 So, while you’re home doing your part to slow down the spread of this virus…don’t waste your quarantine time!
Use this time to focus in on your goals, visions for your future and creating real, habitual patterns that will continue to make a difference even post quarantine!
It takes 21 days to create a habit. Spend your time WISELY.
Join me Monday, April 13th for the first ever Quarantine Challenge.
I will be using all of the vocal courses in the Singing Success VIP Membership.
Previous 21 Day Challenges were $127 ($6 per day)….an overpriced latte per day 😉 BUT, during the quarantine, we realize that some singers may be struggling for extra cash right now.
So, we are opening up the VIP membership for only $37 per month (normally $67). (That’s a cheap ☕ per day) 🙂
VIP members get all new products for FREE... and that includes this Quarantine Challenge!
Stream the VIP membership today and you will receive all of the courses needed to start the challenge AND get an inside view into what our VIP community looks like at 1/2 of the price!
Get ready for an inspiring challenge led by yours truly via LIVE Facebook videos with Brett’s challenges for each day.
Here's what you're going to get over the course of these 21 days:
- A lesson plan that will include slowly and effortlessly fading into to a 'singers diet’ that will enhance vocal freedom and longevity.
- How to use all of Brett’s programs in a sequence that maximizes your growth and untapped abilities.
- Daily short and inspiring stories that will motivate your mind and desire toward consistent daily action.
- Accountability challenges that will keep you from going stir crazy during this time of isolation.
- An action plan that WILL NOT allow you to waste this time of isolation. Come out of isolation with a stronger voice and new habits accomplished over these next three weeks.
- Brett will be doing this challenge WITH you! Post your results daily along with Brett and other singers.
- Expand your creativity through songwriting challenges (even if you’re not a writer…you may come out of this quarantine with a new love and appreciation for writing your own songs).
- Recent surveys show that 75% of Americans alone have a net fluid loss of water resulting in chronic dehydration. Hydrating your vocal cords is KEY to healthy singing. Walk out of this quarantine with a HYDRATED body and a habitual routine for continued hydration.
Secure Your Spot Today!
Starting April 13th...
YES! I'm ready to start the VIP Quarantine Challenge!
Your Entry Fee:
FREE for VIPs!
Become a VIP Member today for just $37/month... and YES, you must be a VIP member to participate!
What Others Are Saying...
"It's like this process of growing and watching yourself change...My favorite part about the group is the people...realizing that everybody is struggling a little differently and nobody has it all figured out...that's nice and refreshing! " -Ashley B.
"Everyone of my expectations has been exceeded, both for the challenge itself and what I accomplished out of it... I can't recommend this challenge enough. It's been amazing for me and I think it would be amazing for anybody who wants to lift not just their vocal development but their personal development to the next level!" -Jeff S.
Brett is one of the world's most sought after vocal coaches, largely because of his uncanny ability to “see with his ears,” and instantly invent exercises that get astounding results. His client list contains winners of the world’s most prestigious vocal awards, including the Doves, the CMA Awards, and yes, the Grammys.