ATTENTION Artists! America’s Most Sought-After Vocal Coach Presents…
The One Event You Must Attend in 2020 If You Want To...
Become The Total Package As An Artist!
Watch This Video Below To Learn How This 1 Week Will Transform Your Music Career...
The best singers in the world (the household names that Brett Manning, Tom Jackson, and Rick Barker work with) all have one thing in common...
They Understand The Value of Having a Coach and Are Always Looking To Improve!
As someone who has lived in Nashville for over 20 years and been in the music industry for even longer, I am here to tell you that this type of music industry education event did not exist prior to 2019!
Yes, I did my first vocal retreat nearly 20 years ago in Nashville, TN and it was amazing! Keith Urban was one of the featured singers AND taught songwriting right before he blew up on Country radio and Hayley Williams was a student just starting out her career as a budding new artist (a couple of years away from even forming the band Paramore)!
The difference in that retreat and the retreats my company has put together these past two years:
✅ Faster and more effective vocal exercises after 20+ years of working with voices
✅ Stage Performance Coaching
✅ Proven principles for Artists on Social Media
✅ Songwriting Instruction for songs making it in mainstream radio
✅ How to not get taken advantage of while finding a manager in today's industry
✅ Shopping for the right producer for YOUR sound.
✅ ...and so much more including panels of successful artists and industry professionals that answer your questions on how to navigate your career in an ever-changing, unsteady industry.
Two decades ago, the retreat was focused on vocals only which was perfect at the time. But, after being in Nashville for so many years, I’ve been able to connect with some AMAZING people in the industry that focused on a COMPLETELY different part of an artists’ career.
This is a FULL "Artist Development" education event unheard of anywhere else in Nashville, LA, Austin, New York or any other entertainment center in the world.
Rick Barker, for example, has been a dear friend and neighbor to our studio. His focus is on helping artists reach their goals by achieving fans for life. One of my favorite Rick stories is the time he asked Taylor Swift what her goal was. Her answer: "I want a Gold Record." Rick's response: "Awesome, we need to meet 500,000 people." And as you all know, they did! Rick has never shied away from a challenge and he has certainly helped countless other singers (my students and my staff included).
Tom Jackson is another dear friend and fellow colleague in this industry. I have sent countless students to Tom because he is the industry go-to for all things stage performance. If you can’t build your audiences' belief in your music on stage, then you WILL lose them. Creating an experience is more important then your vocal ability because it connects the audience to YOU.
"This Retreat Is Worth More Than $50K!"
The reality of how much this would cost if you came to town and tried to build these connections on your own and hired each instructor for your personal development would be way more than $50,000… At this Vocal Retreat, you’re getting all of the above for 1/20th of the price. Yes — It's still a significant investment into your career… but it is the best investment you can make… GUARANTEED.
Not only am I bringing my connections in this industry to YOU as a one-stop shop for literally everything you need to know to be a successful artist in this industry. Tom, Rick, my coaches and myself will also be available to do one-on-one training/consulting for you specifically if you choose to add to your package!
We want you to be successful! To gain the knowledge and education every artist desperately needs to stand out amidst the noise in this industry. We are excited to launch you on your path to being heard, being seen and being followed!
This Is The Most Intensive And Successful Artist Development Workshop The Music Industry Has Ever Seen! 😲
Here's just a taste of what you're going to experience at this summer's Artist Development Retreat:
- 6 Morning Warmups by Brett & his associates that will not only prep your voice for the day but can also be recorded for continued use well after the retreat is over!
- 6 Songwriting Concerts Hosted by Brett Manning Studios' coaches 📝
- 4 Vocal Masterclasses with Brett Manning where you will experience vocal breakthroughs... guaranteed!
- 2 Stage Performance Masterclasses with Tom Jackson
- 2 Artist Marketing Masterclasses with Rick Barker that includes a hands-on approach to creating a blueprint for the direction of your music. 📲 (This includes a real action plan that works.)
- 1 Music Industry Q&A Panel Event that will give you detailed insight and perspective into the music business.
- 1 Artist Q&A Panel Event with actual stories, solutions and successes from those who have gone before you and made it in this industry
- and most importantly... EVERYBODY GETS TO SING FOR BRETT, TOM, AND RICK! 👍
"A Can't Miss Event for Singers and Songwriters!"
"took me to the next level!"
"Invaluable. It changed my life."
"the best investment I ever made!"
"increased my audience by more than 45x since the Retreat!"
More About Who You'll Get To Work With At This Summer's Artist Development Retreat...
World Renowned Performance Coach
As social media has quickly lessened the human attention span, it is now, more than ever, imperative to grab your audiences' attention and captivate them within seconds of your first performance.
Tom Jackson teaches artists worldwide the secrets to creating a mesmerizing performance that exceeds the audiences' expectations, ultimately, creating fans for life!
Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, The Band Perry, Jordin Sparks, Casting Crowns and many more sought out Tom's knowledge and expertise as he is the industry leader for all things Stage Performance!
Here's what you'll learn from Tom Jackson:
- the 4 most important skills you must have in order to develop your show
- how to turn your songs into "moments" that your audience will never forget
- how to have a great show without a band
- how to speak to audiences in a way that engages them like you never have before
- the importance of understanding every move you make on stage
- an easy way to look at your show from your audience's perspective
- and much more!
[BONUS] Tom is going to be teaching 2 Masterclasses on Tuesday, June 9th. During his second class, he will be bringing students up onto the stage to work individually on their stage performance! You can't afford to miss out on this career changing information.
President and CEO of the Music Industry Blueprint
Many of you know Rick Barker as Taylor Swift's former manager and the social media mentor to the American Idol contestants. Rick now manages hundreds of artists all over the world, and he will be sharing the exact same strategies and tactics with you that he is teaching those artists.
Rick will show you exactly which platforms you need to be on, how to use them and how to get the most out of your time everyday. His simple execution plan will help you not only find your fans, but grow your following as well.
Here's just some of what you'll learn from Rick Barker:
- how to get your music to stick out in a crowded world of noise and chaos
- the process of creating Hooks, Stories and Offers for your music so you can make a connection and build a relationship with your target audience
- the most up-to-date social media strategies in order to get your music in front of the right fans at the right time
[BONUS] These classes are structured to be extremely hands-on. Rick has mastered the "Artist's Blueprint" design for all things social media, so come prepared to do the work he lays out for you in great detail so your career will never be the same when you leave the Artist's Development Retreat. 💻
Industry Renowned Vocal Coach
Tom works closely with some of the most successful music producers, A & R managers, song writers, and record labels in the country.
With more than 40 years as a performer and voice teacher, Tom McKinney has mastered the "Sing with Ease of Speech Level Singing Technique." He has utilized this technique with many award winning singers including Mario, Demi Lovato, Ray J, Solange, Beyoncé, and American Idol Finalists.
Tom also served as the New Talent Development Vocal instructor for Beyoncé and Mathew Knowles' recording and publishing company, "Music World" in Houston.
Today, Tom's greatest satisfaction comes from teaching and developing the talent embodied in his students, by providing direction for those wishing to make a career in music and entertainment. Tom works closely with some of the most successful music producers, A&R managers, song writers and record labels in the country.
Here's what you'll learn from Tom McKinney:
- the 3 most effective things you can do to build your career quickly
- the 3 worst things you can do that will end your career
- why some people make it while other 'more talented' singers get passed over
[BONUS] Tom is going to reveal everything he learned from coaching Beyoncé and Demi Lovato! 👀
...and here's what you're going to learn from Brett Manning:
- MASTERCLASS #1: Brett Manning and Tom McKinney will share with you the 3 Game Changing Vocal Habits from the superstars they've collectively taught. 🎤
- MASTERCLASS #2: You'll have the amazing opportunity to go through The Most Challenging Exercises for Singers. This effective "group session" does something that private diagnostic sessions cannot. Brett uses 'mob mentality' or more positively, 'group/team mentality' to free up people's voices. 🗣 When singing together, you will be able to blend in with the crowd, cup one hand over your ear and hear yourself as your psychological pressure of performing is completely reduced.
- MASTERCLASS #3: You do not want to miss this. You're going to learn the important decision making factors in The 5 Stylistic Things You Must Never Do As A Vocalist (and what you must do instead to attract fans, managers and/or record labels). 🛑
- MASTERCLASS #4: If you've ever had a broken song, this is for you... Brett is going to show you exactly How To Fix A Broken Song rapidly. Singers who are struggling with their songs in the following areas will experience miraculous transformations:
- hit those 1 or 2 notes that are out of reach!
- use the right tone quality for the song
- learn to control your pitch accuracy
- how to breathe life into a song and not be boring!
View Full Retreat Itinerary
"I have been training with Brett for years, he has been my guiding light when it comes to keeping my voice in the best condition. When he told me about the retreat I jumped at the chance to be involved, being surrounded by so many creative people was daily inspiration. From the vocal lessons to the masterclasses to the group sessions I think you take something away from every moment to build your craft further. It was a very enriching personal experience for me."
Are you spending your life on your comfy little couch just endlessly searching for mindless entertainment? …. or are you the entertainment?!? 🤔
Let me assure you that a better use of your time would be to attend this Vocal Retreat. You will grow 100x faster than the time you’ve sat home hoping something would change. You absolutely NEED to be willing to do something extraordinary if you want results. This retreat is the extraordinary action that you can take right now!
Watch the video above to see how people were transformed through the mental, emotional, musical download of cutting edge, accelerated knowledge of the most recent vocal breakthrough industry!
Right now, you have a choice… 👇
You can continue spinning your wheels… letting another year go by without quite seeing the progress you want… while you watch others get all the “lucky" breaks… or you can commit right now to doing what’s needed to take your voice (and your career) to the next level...
Secure Your Spot Today!
October 4th - 10th, 2020 in Nashville, TN
YES! I'm ready to take my music career to the next level and become the total package!
To recap from above, here's what you're getting access to:
- All 8 Artist Development Masterclasses
- Exclusive Artist Panel Event
- Music Industry Panel Event
- All Concerts!
- Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks Included
Early Bird Rate:
(Available on this page only.)
What Others Are Saying...
"As an established singer, you can never be taught enough!" -Wendy Moten
Brett is one of the world's most sought after vocal coaches, largely because of his uncanny ability to “see with his ears,” and instantly invent exercises that get astounding results. His client list contains winners of the world’s most prestigious vocal awards, including the Doves, the CMA Awards, and yes, the Grammys.